As a discerning client who has purchased a JMC Vehicle, you automatically become a member of JMC Assist. To Enjoy the applicable benefits please contact: 010 211 5781 and press 2.
JMC Assist is administered by International SOS
JMC Assist consists of the following Assist Programmes:
– Roadside emergency Assist Programme
The Roadside Emergency Assist Programme provides the client with 24 / 7 access to the following
Roadside Assistance services:
1) Roadside Assistance:
International SOS will arrange for assistance at the roadside scene, where the cause of the problem is one of the following: *
(* Note: the cost of the service provider will be for the member’s own account.)
- A Flat tyre: SOS will arrange to have the spare tyre put onto the vehicle.
- Flat battery: SOS will arrange to have the member’s vehicle started where possible.
- Keys locked in vehicle: SOS will dispatch a locksmith to open the vehicle and retrieve the keys, only where the keys have been locked in the vehicle.
- Run out of fuel: SOS will arrange for fuel to be delivered to the member, but the cost of the fuel as well as the delivery will be for the member’s own account.
The Roadside Emergency Assist Programme provides the member with the following services 24 / 7 and pays for them, up to the benefit limit, if the cause of the breakdown is of a more serious nature, and not due to one of the reasons listed above.
3) Courtesy Transport:
4) Hotel Accommodation
5) Transmission of Urgent Messages:
6) Vehicle Recovery:
Loss, theft of or damage to keys, locks or gear locks.[Note: If the member’s vehicle has been involved in an accident, the abovementioned services are provided, but they are for the member’s account].
– Medical emergency Assist Programme
– Legal assist programme
For more information please contact your Local JMC Dealer