Please read these Promotion terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) carefully.
Participation in this Promotion will constitute your agreement to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
The participant has 12 months from receiving the travel voucher to redeem the Offer. Any offer not used within one year will be forfeited.
Please refer to this website for the current Terms and Conditions for this Promotion:http://www.jmcsa.co.za/promotion-terms-and-conditions-june-2018/.
All participants during the term of this Promotion agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. Promotion: JMCSA travel voucher in conjunction with Flight Centre Business Travel (Organiser) with the chance to win an island holiday– JMC R 3 000 travel voucher with the purchase of every JMC model as specified by the Organiser - (Promotion) The promoter of the Promotion is JMCSA Pty (Ltd). Registration Nr: 2009/007138107
2. Promotion Period: 2.1 The promotion will run from 11 June 2018 (00h00) to 31 August (23h59) in South Africa. The duration of the Promotion may be extended or curtailed at the discretion of the Organizer. 2.2 Participants who purchase a JMC Carrying 1.6 Ton or any other model as specified by the Organiser from the 11th of June, will be eligible for the R 3000 travel voucher and be entered into a lucky draw that will take place after the promotion period or otherwise specified by the Organiser. The model specified may be changed at any time at the discretion of the Organiser during the Promotion Period.
3. To be eligible to participate in this Promotion, a participant must: 3.1 be a citizen of the Republic of South Africa and/ or a legal resident of the aforesaid country 3.2 be currently residing in the Republic of South Africa at the date of the commencement of the Promotion Period 3.3 be a natural person and 18 (eighteen) years old at the date of the commencement of the Promotion Period 3.4 be in the possession of a valid identity document at the time of redemption of the Offer 3.5 be in the possession of a valid driver’s license at the time of purchase
4. Participation in this Promotion excludes the Organiser and JMCSA and their directors, Dealers, employees, and any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the, or any supplier of goods and services in connection with the Promotion and their spouses, life partners, parents, children, siblings, business partners or associates. 5. How to qualify for the Promotion: 5.1 The participant must: 5.1.1 Purchase a JMC model as stipulated by the Organiser from any JMC Dealer Nationwide during the promotional period 5.1.2 Redeem their R 3000 travel voucher with Flight Centre Business Travel as per the voucher details
6. Can I qualify more than once for the Promotion: 6.1 The Promotion is limited to one Offer per valid vehicle/ truck purchase, should there be any dispute int his regard, the Organizer shall be sole adjudicator of the dispute and the Organizer’s decision shall be final. Any related queries can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Offer: 7.1 The Promotion will afford the participant to receive a Flight Centre Business Travel voucher (Travel Voucher) to the maximum value of R 3000, and Participant’s details will be entered into a draw for a holiday prize to the value of R 15 000 7.2 This voucher can not be used for discount on the purchase of any vehicle model that forms part of this Promotion as stipulated by the Organiser 7.3 The Flight Centre Business Travel Voucher is governed by the following terms and conditions: 7.3.1 " Flight Centre Travel Group" terms and conditions apply- please visit www.flightcentre.co.za for more information 7.3.2 Vouchers are valid for any domestic or international travel package, subject to availability 7.3.3 Vouchers may only be redeemed through Flight Centre Business Travel. No instore, online or any other travel partner bookings will be accepted 7.3.4 The Organiser and its Dealers cannot be held liable for any changes to flight schedules, route and destinations or loss of baggage by any suppliers 7.3.5 Cancellations and change costs to the booking will be for the Participant’s own expense 7.3.6 Only one voucher is redeemable per package booking 7.3.7 The voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offers by Flight Centre 7.3.8 Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional rewards 7.3.9 Travel Insurance is recommended at an additional charge to the Participant, certain visas won’t be issued without travel insurance. 7.3.10 The Organiser and Dealers cannot be held liable if the Participant does not obtain the correct visa for international travel when required. Each Participant is responsible for finding out if visas are required when travelling internationally, depending on nationality of the passport on which the Participant travels. 7.3.11 The Offer is not transferable, for sale or re-sale, or redeemable for cash under ANY circumstance. Unused value will not be transferred to the Participant and cannot be used towards another travel package. 7.3.12 No direct contact, telephonic, email or otherwise with individual Flight Centre stores, website or any other travel company, is permitted 7.3.13 Any additional charges over and above the value of the Participant’s voucher, or arising from additional passengers will be for the Participant’s own account, payment for the balance will be either by EFT or ECA link (Secured Electronic Credit acceptance) before booking will be completed 7.3.14 Should the full value of the voucher not be used for the booking, the Participant will forfeit the remaining value of the voucher. 7.3.15 Prices are subject to change until payment has been secured in full.
8. Terms of Offer Redemption: 8.1 Upon the purchase of a JMC 1.6 Ton Carrying model- or any other model as stipulated by the Organizer within the Promotion Period, the Participant’s details will be verified and contacted by JMCSA Head Office. A travel voucher will be sent either via e-mail, registered post or SMS to the Participant. 8.2 It remains the Participant’s responsibility to contact Flight Centre Business Travel and redeem the voucher within the conditions set out in clause 7. 8.3 It remains the Participant’s own responsibility to provide true and correct details at the time of purchase. Neither the Organiser nor Flight Centre Business Travel will be held accountable for incorrect details submitted 8.4 The Offer is provided at the sole discretion of the Organisers 8.5 The lucky draw prize will adhere to the same terms and conditions as set out in clause 7.2.10 – 7.2.15 8.6 If the Participant would like to transfer the travel voucher to someone else, he/ she would need to do so in writing and notify both the Organiser, as well as Flight Centre Business Travel
9. Limitation of Liability:
9.1 To the extent permitted by any applicable law: 9.1.1 The Participant and/ or winner(s) hereby indemnifies the Organizer against any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages or loss of any kind regardless of how this was caused, and whether it arose under the law of contract or delict or otherwise, because of the Participant’s entrance to the Promotion. 9.1.2 The Organiser excludes all warranties (express or implied), representations and liabilities regarding this Promotion (other than for death or personal injury caused by its negligence and/ or fraud).
10. General: 10.1.1 In accordance with the confidentiality policies and practices of the Organizer, none of the entry details of any participant in this Promotion will be disclosed or used by the Organiser for any purposes other than for the entry into the Promotion and in accordance with the clause 10.3 below 10.1.2 Participants acknowledge and accept that the Organizer shall utilise a third party – authorized by the Organiser to contact the Participant and confirm the booking and do the lucky draw 10.1.3 Only one lucky draw will be held, and the third party’s decision on the lucky winner will be final 10.1.4 Information regarding the Promotion that is published on authorised advertising material will also form part of the terms and conditions of the Promotion 10.1.5 The Organiser’s reserve the right to publish names of voucher recipients on Facebook, as well as the name of the lucky winner 10.1.6 The Organiser may in their sole discretion amend these terms and conditions at any time, without notice, and such amendments shall be deemed to have taken effect from the date of publication of these revised terms and conditions on the Organiser’s website. 10.1.7 The Organisers reserve the right, at any time, to verify the validity of Participants- including Participant’s identity, age and place of residence, and to reject any Participant who has not agreed to these Terms and Conditions. Errors and omission may be accepted at the Organiser’s discretion. Failure by the Organiser to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights 10.1.8 Details on the lucky draw will be made available on Facebook and the Organiser’s website and the winner will be contacted directly and announced on both Facebook and Organiser’s website 10.1.9 No vouchers will be issued within the first 10 days of the purchase made to allow for the verification process 10.1.10 If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Organizer, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Organiser reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extend permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion as appropriate, subject to the approval of relevant regulatory authorities.