To ensure our clients are at ease, JMC, Changan and Landwind offers a manufacturer’s warranty, as well as standard and optional service plans across the JMC, Changan and Landwind Range.
Jiangling Motors South Africa (Pty) Ltd. warrants new JMC, Changan and Landwind vehicles against defects, defective materials and workmanship during operational use and service, and accepts the costs of such repairs if required.
Jiangling Motors South Africa (Pty) Ltd. accepts liability only for the repair or replacement of parts that are defective.
The JMC Carrying Series Vehicles come standard with a 5Y/ 150 000km Manufacturer Warranty & 3Y/90,000km service plan where as the JMC Boarding Series Vehicles come with a 3 year/100 000 km Manufacturer Warranty, JMC D/C Vigus comes with a 5Y/100 000 km Manufacturer Warranty & 5Y/60,000 km service plan
Landwind and Changan come with a 3Y/100,000 km manufacturer warranty, and Landwind also has a 5Y/100,000 km service plan.
All JMC, Changan and Landwind-approved parts purchased over the counter will carry a 1 year/ 20 000 km warranty, whichever occurs first – if the part is fitted by an approved JMC, Changan and Landwind Dealer. (This excludes parts that are still under warranty, which is covered under those conditions)
For more information on JMC’s, Changan or Landwinds warranties and terms and conditions that apply contact your nearest JMC, Changan or Landwind Dealer also when purchasing a vehicle from our JMC, Changan or Landwind range it is crucial that you carefully study your Warranty and Service Manual.
To Maintain the validity of your JMC, Changan or Landwind Manufacturer Warranty, please ensure that you comply with the terms and conditions below:
- Service your vehicle at the prescribed intervals.
- Your JMC, Changan or Landwind Vehicle must be serviced at an approved JMC, Changan or Landwind Dealer, utilising approved original parts only.
- Keep your service book updated at all times, and within your vehicle at all times.
- Only JMC approved oils and fluids to be used in engines, gearboxes , final drives, steering systems, cooling systems and brake systems.
- Maintenance and inspection of all wear and tear items such as brakes, clutches, filters, drive belts, cam belts and lubricants. (Replacement of wear and tear/ service items will be for the insured’s account)